If retail is a people business, how will AI influence the sector in 2023?
Here’s are six ways, according to our trusted friend, Chat GPT:
- AI can be used to personalise the shopping experience for individual customers. For example, it can be used to recommend products to customers based on their browsing and purchase history, as well as their social media activity.
- AI can be used to analyse data from various sources (such as customer data, sales data, and social media data) to make predictions about customer behaviour and trends in the market. This can help retailers to make more in.
- AI can be used to optimise the management of inventory. For example, it can be used to predict demand for products, track inventory levels in real-time, and automate reordering processes. form decisions about what products to stock, how to price them, and how to market them.
- AI can help in automating repetitive, mundane tasks like price checking, stock checking and much more.
- AI can be used to create chatbots that can answer customer questions, provide recommendations, and even complete transactions without the need for human assistance.
- AI can be used for automated image recognition for products in online retail, which allows for easier product search and category browsing.
If you’re looking to grow profitably, no matter what the markets and the world throws at you, get in touch with us at [email protected].
We’ll be happy to chat with you on how you can use your customer data to not just serve your existing customers better but also how you can discover and best recruit your new hero customers to power the growth of the future.