Tapestry is a specialist team of highly experienced marketers and analysts that use data insights to help multi-channel retailers understand how their customers engage with their brand across all the marketing channels. Guided by the data, we recommend customer acquisition and retention strategies and tactics that maximise a retailer’s marketing budget, and we measure the outcomes for continuous improvement.
Data is connected on the Tapestry Customer Data Platform giving a single view of each customer. Then using proven modelling, segmentation and analytical approaches, we create a wealth of insight on customers to get under the skin of how they engage across every channel and in each core territory. We look at a multitude of behavioral variables from revenue per customer, average order value, items per order and frequency through to digital engagement, order channel, product purchase patterns and marketing permission rates. We also look at new customer conversion rates, time to second order and many other lifetime value indicators and metrics.
This is a new role within a small, expanding and ambitious agency, which will develop from the job description below. This role will evolve and grow in-line with the business. You will be analysing the customer and channel data from multiple brands to create actionable insights. The role demands instinctive commercial understanding combined with enthusiasm for numbers and an enquiring analytical mentality.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
Contribute to the Data & Insights function with a focus on analysis of customer, channel and campaign for multiple clients and to derive actionable insight from this analysis:
- Support in organising, planning and executing multi-channel analysis for clients.
- Understanding the dynamics of activity (online and offline) and impact on client performance.
- Supporting the measurement, analysis and interpretation of multiple client data sets.
- Contributing to analytical output, that is robust, and understandable for clients.
- Grasping the key attributes of multiple client brands and their strategic and commercial objectives.
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers.
- Constantly look for new opportunities and regularly make suggestions as to how things can be improved for clients and internally.
- Demonstrate our marketing intelligence and insight through routine and on-demand analysis, both marketing and financial, and interpreting results.
- Maintain, reproduce and execute current analytics.
- Support with creation and interpretation of customer segmentation and marketing channel attribution.
- Continuously improve processes with regards to speed and accuracy of output.
- Turn analytics output into actionable insight that can be easily understood by the less technically minded.
- Create visual representations of the data and analysis.
- Relationship building with internal and external clients.
- Document analysis undertaken, and improvements to regular procedures.
- Work seamlessly with other members of the Tapestry team and campaign support.
- Supporting the Head of Insight in day to day analytics and insight generation.
- Report to Head of Insight.
- Work with agencies and suppliers.
- Coordinating closely with client marketing teams and liaising with other client departments, together with internal Tapestry departments.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and work within tight deadlines.
- As a business we are client focused, so this role requires a professional individual with great interpersonal and communications skills.
- Reliability, initiative and high standards of professionalism.
- Minimum of 2 years’ analysis experience.
- Multi-channel marketing experience.
- Involved in the reporting process and produced relevant KPIs with interpretation.
- Experience of SQL.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel.
- Highly numerate.
- Educated to degree level.
- Work with rigour, and ability to adapt and overcome challenges.
- Drive and ambition to learn and grow with the business.
- Campaign testing.
- Customer segmentation experience.
- Visualisation tool experience such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Adwords, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, etc.
Currently the role will be home based during UK restrictions, but when appropriate will transition to office based at London Bridge, with some flexibility to work from home.