Tapestry is a specialist team analysts and marketeers using data insight to help multi-channel retailers understand how their customers engage with their brands. Guided by the data we recommend customer acquisition and retention strategies and tactics to optimise the marketing budget to drive growth, and we measure the outcomes for continuous improvement.
Data is connected on the Tapestry Customer Data Platform providing a single view of each customer. Using proven modelling, segmentation and analytical techniques, we create a wealth of insight to understand customer engagement across every channel, in each core territory. We look at a multitude of behavioral, transactional, channel, digital engagement and lifetime variables and metrics.
We are seeking experienced .Net Software Developers to join our small expanding team to develop, enhance and support our Customer Data Platform, allowing continuous improvements to our analysis, campaign management and reporting.
- Understand existing platforms and applications.
- Build, support and maintain modules in our Customer Data Platform and support systems.
- Build, support and maintain Dashboards and Reports.
- To ensure that client data is received, processed and made Tapestry ready for our Analytics team on agreed update cycles.
- Investigate and resolve data issues, liaising with client technical teams.
- Liaise with external suppliers.
- Ensure Tapestry coding standards are maintained.
- Adhere to Tapestry data handling policies and procedures.
- Reports to Technology Director
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with SQL server, building stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Able to work with multiple data sources including APIs, Webhook, ODBC.
- Work independently and under pressure in an agile environment.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise multiple projects to meet strict deadlines.
- Drive and ambition to learn and grow with the agency.
- Understand the challenges of handling, sanitising, blending and deduping Name and Address data from multiple data sources.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel.
- Experience using Tableau or PowerBI
Tapestry culture is open and collaborative. We are family-first, flexible employers accommodating a variety of working methods – currently working from home. Meetings are video and expected to continue so. Principal place of work is remote combined with office and client visits as permissible and as required by the business. Tapestry’s small but smart office is close to The Shard, a few minutes’ walk from London Bridge station. Preferred home location is within convenient main line reach of London and with good broadband. Home working requires reasonable, dedicated, uninterrupted space.