Theme: Marketing certainty in uncertain times
When: Thursday 19th May, 9:30 am – 5 pm
Where: RIBA, Portland Place, London
Who: Exclusively for leaders in multi-channel retail brands
In-person events are back, and to celebrate we’re launching our Retail & Ecommerce Main Event.
We’re bringing together Tapestry’s community of retail and ecommerce leaders plus our best-in-class partners in a stimulating but informal environment to tackle the issues impacting marketing effectiveness together.
With an opportunity for everyone to share their views and learn from others, leaders can:
- Develop their current marketing thinking and building for the future
- Understand how other multi-channel retailers are tackling today’s challenges
- Network and build relationships with their peers
- Meet and learn from companies that are helping transform e-commerce marketing
- Get answers to their key questions from their peers and industry experts
It’s about ‘talking with you’ not ‘talking at you’, so all sessions are roundtable-led, making the day more interesting, engaging, and valuable.
Delegates build their own itinerary by choosing five roundtable sessions from the nine available, so it’s a relevant day for them.
- 9:30am Arrive and coffee
- 10:00am Welcome and Keynote speech
- 10:30am 5-minute quick fire elevator pitches
- 10:50am Roundtable session
- 11:30am Refreshment Break
- 11:50am Roundtable session 2
- 12:30 pm Meet other leaders in your category
- 12:45pm Lunch
- 1:30 pm 5-minute quick fire elevator pitches
- 1:50 pm Roundtable session 3
- 2:30pm Roundtable session 4
- 3:10pm Refreshment break
- 3:30pm Roundtable session 5
- 4:10pm Close
- 4:15–5pm Drinks
The roundtable sessions
These cover a wide range of topics key to multi-channel retailers today:
- Putting customers at the heart of your marketing decision-making – hosted by The Tapestry Agency
- Adopting a more sophisticated approach to conversion rate optimisation – hosted by AWA digital
- Print’s performing better than ever but has more challenges than ever. What should you do? – Hosted by Cousin Print Management
- Rethinking your SEO strategy to achieve organic revenue growth – hosted by Re:Signal
- Driving business growth with paid social – hosted by Nest Performance
- What does “cookieless world” mean for retaining and acquiring customers in 2022 and beyond – hosted by Epsilon
- How to use TV and other offline channels to drive online sales effectively – hosted by Medialab
- Understanding the seven predictors of growth in ecommerce – hosted by Ometria
- E-commerce and Product Data: the bad, the good and the optimal in 2022 – hosted by Intelligent Reach
We’re hosting it in conjunction with our best-in-class partners who will share their knowledge and stimulate conversations:
Interested in joining?
If you’re a senior leader in a multi-channel retail brand, this should be right up your street. Simply email [email protected] with your name, position, and company, and we’ll get back to you.