Tapestry is a multi-channel marketing agency that uses data to understand customers. We create customer insight for multi-channel retail brands and recommend deliverable, actionable, compliant marketing strategies for growth.
We work with clients to develop a strategic multi-channel marketing plan at customer level across multiple territories. We advise on channel strategies and tactics through test and learn programmes to support the plan. We introduce appropriate partners and services, advise in-house marketing teams on tactical execution and help with the execution.
When we refer to “we”, “us” or “our” in this Statement we mean The Tapestry Agency.
This Privacy Statement applies to personal data collected and processed by The Tapestry Agency. Our registered office is Kenton House, Oxford Street, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire, GL56 0LA. We try to comply with the Data Protection Act 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (amended) and other relevant legislation.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or would like to contact us about any other matter, please use the following contact information:
Email: [email protected]
Office Address: 43 Tanner Street, London, SE1 3PL
How we collect your personal data
We collect personal data in the following ways:
- When you provide your contact details to us when requesting information about our products or services, either via the telephone, our online enquiry forms or face-to-face
- When you register to attend one of our events or webinars
- Via openly available public sources (e.g. LinkedIn or company websites)
The types of personal data we collect
The personal data we routinely collect includes:
- Full name
- Email address
- Postal address
- Job Title
- Company name
- Phone number
We do not collect any special categories of personal data, as defined under the GDPR. Our products and services are not aimed at children.
How we use your personal data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfil a query, request for services and/or to administer our services.
- To facilitate your attendance at one of our events or webinars
- To maintain records of prospective, current and past clients and our suppliers
- To contact you to ask if you might be interested in being a guest speaker or sponsoring one of our events
- To track your use of our websites and interaction with our emails. (Please also see our Cookie Notice below).
- To send you news about Tapestry services and share industry learning with you
Your rights regarding your personal data
You have a number of rights under data protection law, which have been strengthened under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Access: You have the right to access the personal data we may hold about you and the purposes for which we are using it. We may ask for proof of your identity. On receipt of such a request we will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible, at most within one calendar month.
- Rectification: You have the right to request that we amend any personal data which is
incorrect or requires updating.
- Erasure: You have the right to request that we delete any personal information pertaining to you. We will assess any deletion request on a case by case basis and will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible, at most within one calendar month.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please use the contact details provided above.
If you are concerned about the way we have collected and used your personal data, please contact us using the contact details above – we will do our best to help.
How we keep your personal data secure
The Tapestry Agency take the protection of your personal data very seriously and we take appropriate steps to ensure your personal data is stored in a secure environment to prevent any unauthorised access.
Sharing of your personal data
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for them to use for their own marketing purposes. We may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law.
How long we store your personal data for
We will only retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes we are using it for. How long we retain data will vary depending on the purposes it is used for.
We use essential cookies to operate our website and basic aggregated, depersonalised Google Analytics cookies to better understand how visitors use our website.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files which contain information about your internet usage that is held in your browser or on your computer’s hard drive. There are different types of cookie: some are essential for the site to operate properly, whereas others are aimed at enhancing and personalising your user experience.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use strictly necessary cookies which are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies we cannot provide some of the basic functionalities of our website. We use Google Analytics to track the usage of our websites and your interaction with it.
How to manage your cookies
Should you wish to, you can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer or mobile device without your consent. The method of doing this varies according to your device and your browser. Your browser ‘Help’ section will normally provide specific details on how to manage your specific cookie settings.