The Tapestry Agency and Made by Cousin will be co-hosting a direct mail workshop in London on the 13th September 2023. The session is ideal for D2C retailers considering testing offline media or those looking to optimise existing campaign performance. The focus will be on when mailings are relevant to your audience and how best to execute a campaign for optimal results.
In our digital world, a printed message is becoming a novelty for some audiences and needs to work harder than ever for others, this session will help you ask the right questions about your current or prospective campaign.
Date: Wednesday 13th September 2023
Time: 09:30 – 12:00
Venue: COUSIN, Floor 4, 43 Tanner Street, London, SE1 3PL
- Industry trends & performance
- Campaign timings and seasonality
- Data targeting and selection strategies
- Proposition: Offers & Incentives
- Creative: What’s appropriate for your product?
- Format: Letter vs catalogue efficiency & sustainability
- Testing & Measurement
- Budget & Timelines